Sunday, August 12, 2012

School

I will start with an apology for a post with no pictures. I do have pics waiting to be posted just need to find the time. Also Ky's bday is in 5days! Plans are well underway and he is very excited. I'm just in shock he's actually going to be six.

So I've decided I think I'm going back to school. I'll go full time and quit my job and li e off student loans, yeah! Really though, I need to work towards a career, not just jobs.  I already have a major picked out, digital art, shocking I know.  Hopefully I'll be able to start in Jan at the community college and transfer to ASU after I get my associates to complete my bachelors.  I'm actually really excited and a lot nervous but it should be good.  Then I can sit with the kids at the table while we all do our homework together.  I'll continue to do preschool through the end of this year, then really dive in when Ian starts Kinder. We'll see how it all goes. I suppose better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment