Along with that and recent events, I found myself wanted to start a new blog as we continue on this journey called life (cheesy, I know, but hey, it applies :)). Also, do you have any idea how hard it is to pick a new blog title? It seems everything is taken and you have to be really creative to find something. So, I finally came up with "Learning to be", why, well, cause right now we are all learning to be, whether it's learning to be a chef, or an artist, or a reader, or strong, or some days, just happy.
I've been so blessed to be the mother of these 3 children and have a huge responsibility as their main teacher as they learn to be and know that I couldn't do it without the help of those around me. So, while we aren't on a path I thought I'd ever find myself on, we'll figure it out and go a little different direction then we originally thought and hopefully learn what we need to along the way.
you are so amazing kimie. i am so proud to be able to call you friend. you are an inspiration, and gosh darn it I love ya and those awesome kids of yours.
ReplyDelete